Are you looking to start a podcast? and are you searching for How To Create Homepage For Your Podcast? If Yes, then just recording a podcast is enough? Definitely not, right? The first step should be creating an attractive website and homepage.
We will be guiding you all on how to create a homepage for your podcast.
How To Create Homepage For Your Podcast
The most important step in this is choosing the right platform. In our opinion, WordPress is the best platform. WordPress is free to use, you can install plugins, configure the design of your website and homepage, and most importantly, make money from your site without any limitations. However, you need a domain name for hosting. The domain name is a unique URL that people enter in the search bar to find your website.
Now, we are going to guide you step-by-step:
Choose a theme for WordPress:
There are many free, premium, and even third-party designs that you can choose from for your website/homepage.
To Choose a free theme follow these steps:
- Locate Appearance on the Dashboard. Then, select Themes.
- After this, you can browse through all the different themes to see what’s right for you. You can also click on the Live Preview button to see what your site will look like in that theme before you make a decision.
- After finding the right theme, select Activate. Now, the theme will be applied.
- Install the required plugins in WordPress: A plugin is essentially a developer-coded software that adds new features to your website and homepage. If you want your website visitors to be able to share your podcast with their social media followers, all you need to do is find a social media networking plugin and download and enable it. Some of the popular plugins available are Yoast SEO, Akismet, W3 Total Cache, Jetpack, Monster Insights. After having found out the required plugins, Find the Plugins tab on the dashboard. Move your cursor towards the word Plugin, and then select Add New. Then, upload the required plugin. After this, click on Install Now. When your plugin is installed, click Activate.
- Website Customization: If you hover on the name of your site and afterward select “Customize” on the top left – hand corner, a tab will open, here you can make changes to the following elements:
- Site identity
- Header image
So, this was our brief guide, on, how to create a homepage for your podcast. If, you feel something is missing, do tell us in the comments.
Read more: Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop review.
Read more: How to get instagram top 9 post?