Curious about the Crimson Agate locations in the game? Not to worry, this article will answer all your curiosities.
miHoYo and Shanghai Miha Touring Film Technology Co, Ltd developed Genshin Impact is an action role-play game. A fantasy-world environment and action-based battle systems are featured by the game. It is an online game and can be played on Ps4, Microsoft windows, Android and IOS. The game is also planning to release on Nintendo switch and PS5 soon. The game has a very interesting storyline where the main characters are twins. They are fighting an unknown god. After which the other twin gets captured and is sealed away. However, on the other side the players twin reawakens after some time and meets a fairy like creature named Paimon. Next, they set out on a journey to find the other twin.
The game is being played in the world of Teyvan, which has many lands and nations. Also each land has its own specific element and worships the corresponding gods. One of the locations is crimson agate.
Over 50 Crimson Agate areas can be found in the game. It is a new item released with the version 1.2 update. Currently, it is the most sought after material in the game as it used to level up players Frost Bearing Tree. For finding the Crimson agate Players first need to unlock the Frost Bearing Tree. As the players unlock it they can see the Agate’s location on the maps. But another problem that arises is, where to find the crimson agate as there are over 50 locations. Well, here are the first ten which are the easiest to locate.
- 1. Use Scarlet Quartz to melt the ice and the player can get the Crimson Agate.
- 2. Climb the rocks to find it.
- 3. Can also be found next to the Frostbearing Tree, but only after freeing the Tree from the ice.
- 4. On top of the rocks
- 5. Glide down from your previous location and you will find it floating in the air.
- 6. Climb the large gate and jump to obtain one more.
- 7. In the middle of the circle, floating in the air. Players have to climb up and glide down to get it.
- 8. Defeat the mechanical guard and then use the mechanism to get rid of the water. Jump down and open the chest. There’s a Crimson Agate waiting inside.
- 9. You can see it from the nearby Teleport Waypoint. Glide down from there and you can obtain one more!
- 10. Glide down from nearby rocks. Another one is waiting.
Also read about star silver location here.