Rhapsody: Marl Kingdom Chronicles announced for PS5, Switch, and PC
Rhapsody: Marl Kingdom Chronicles, the sequel to Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure told through two engrossing RPGs, lets you experience the seamless blending of song and story. These games, which are now available in the West for the first time, have enhanced storybook images, charming music, and beloved characters from both the past and the present.
The stories of Rhapsody and its protagonists are wrapped up in Rhapsody III: Memories of Marl Kingdom in a series of endearing chapters. Discover events before, during, and after the earlier Rhapsody games, as well as an emotional climax involving Cornet’s mother, Cherie. With merged character attacks and the addition of a 3D camera, the redesigned and improved battle system shines.
Rhapsody: Marl Kingdom Chronicles limited edition for PS5 and Switch
Pre-orders for the Limited Edition & Deluxe Edition (UK) will be available at 12:00 PM GMT / 1:00 PM CET this Friday, 3rd Feb on the NIS UK & EU Online Store.
- Rhapsody: Marl Kingdom Chronicles Deluxe Edition for Nintendo Switch or PS5
- “Memories in Melody” Hardcover Art Book
- “Ballad of the Little Princess” 2-disc Original Soundtrack
- “Memories of Marl Kingdom” 2-disc Original Soundtrack
- “Royal Crescendo” Art Cards (Set of 3)
- “A Duet of Adventure” Acrylic Display
- “Generations of Song” Acrylic Display
- “The Show Must Go On” Cloth Poster
- Collector’s Box
Dual audio for Marl Kingdom Chronicles
Marl Kingdom Chronicles will include dual audio, but the songs will only be in Japanese, according to Rhapsody. Rhapsody: Marl Kingdom Chronicles will be available this summertime on the PS5, Nintendo Switch, and PC.