The Nvidia 516.94 driver is compatible with Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
Nvidia has released a new Game Ready driver for GeForce graphics card owners which includes support for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered and Madden NFL 23. The 516.94 WHQL driver adds “day-0” support for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered and Madden NFL 23, as well as various other changes.
Sony has announced that Spider-Man on PC will include ray tracing support and Nvidia DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling), DLAA (Deep Learning Anti-Aliasing), and HBAO+ support. If you have an Nvidia GPU, you should install the recommended driver in order to get the best gaming experience come August 12th. The August 19-releasing Madden NFL 23, as well as the beta version of Super People (with DLSS and Reflex) on August 17, have also benefited from this driver.
Here are the fixed issues in this driver
- [Apex Legends] Improves gameplay stability. 
- [Red Dead Redemption 2] Performance improvement when using DLSS is lower compared to previous drivers. 
- [Overwatch] Game may freeze on launching a match. 
- [MSI GE66 Raider 10UG/MSI GE76 Raider 10UH] Windows brightness setting does not work when notebook is in dedicated GPU mode.  
- [Chivalry 2] Toggling DLSS preset may cause gameplay to shimmer or show black rectangle. 
- [Dungeons 3] Game will crash on startup. 
- [Destiny 2] Game may randomly freeze after launching game or during gameplay. 
- [Prepar3D] Light sources display flashing black boxes. 
- [Xbox Application] Windowed G-SYNC engages and cause stutter/ sluggish performance in Xbox app. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos. 
The known issues are these:
- [RTX 30 series] PC monitor may not wake from display sleep when GPU is also connected to an HDMI 2.1 TV, and the TV is powered off. 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- Videos played back in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon resuming from hibernate or booting with fastboot. 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [RTX 30 series] Lower performance in Minecraft Java Edition. 
- External display may not be detected when connected via USB-C on certain Razer notebooks. 
- [Forza Horizon 5] Rainbow like artifacts in game after driver update. 
The Game Ready driver for 516.94 WHQL is now available through the GeForce Experience software.