Get ready trainers! As this new special event has started, pokemon trainers can complete the Weather week Event quest and get the rewards! Gotta catch ‘em all. In this article, we are going to have a look at Weather Week Pokemon Go. So, kindly read this article till the end to know everything about it.
This latest event of “Season of legends” is full of amazing bonuses and an increased spawn of Pokemons which we’ll encounter in this 4 part research event quest.
Note: This is a timed event and will be active from March 24 to March 29. So Be fast, Trainers!
Also Read | Pokemon Go Legacy 40 Challenge
Weather Week Pokemon Go Research Event Quest
In this event, the appearance of windy and rainy Pokémons will increase in the wild, giving trainers more chances to catch them. Completing each part of this quest will give you rewards.
There are 4 stages of the quest, and are given below:
Quest Completion Step 1
- Catch 10 water, electric, or bug-type Pokémon – Rainy Form Castform encounter
- Take a snapshot of a water-type Pokémon – 200 Stardust
- Send 3 Gifts to friends – Psyduck encounter
Rewards: 500 XP, 5 PokéBalls, and a Wailmer encounter
Quest Completion Step 2
- Catch 15 water, electric, or bug-type Pokémon – Rainy Form Castform encounter
- Power up Pokémon 7 times – 3 Pinap Berries
- Defeat 2 Team Go Rocket Grunts- Buizel encounter
Rewards: 500 XP, 7 PokéBalls and a Rainy Form Castform encounter
Quest Completion Step 3
- Catch 15 flyings, psychic or dragon-type Pokémon – Rainy Form Castform encounter
- Make 5 Nice Curveball Throws- 600 Stardust
- Earn 5 hearts with your buddy- Woobat encounter
Rewards: 800 XP, 10 PokéBalls, and a Swellow encounter
Also Read | Doom Eternal Retrieve your Crucible Secrets
Quest Completion Step 4
- Catch 20 flyings, psychic or dragon-type Pokémon – Rainy Form Castform encounter
- Make 9 Curveball Throws in a row – 1200 Stardust
- Evolve 3 Pokémon – Swablu encounter
Rewards: 1200 XP, 12 PokéBalls, and a Togetic encounter
Bonuses you will get during this event | Weather Week Pokemon Go
- Catch Pokémon with Weather Boost to earn extra Stardust.
- Shiny Rainy Form Castform makes its debut in Pokémon GO
- New spring-themed avatar items will be available in the shop
Also Read | GTA 5 Events
Important Notes For The Event | Weather Week Pokemon Go
>The event is from 24 March to 29 March.
>The Pokémons that prefer rainy and windy conditions and are gonna appear more frequently will actually change according to time.
- The appearance of Pokemons that favor rainy conditions will increase from Wednesday, March 24, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Saturday, March 27, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
- The appearance of Pokemons that favor windy conditions will increase from Saturday, March 27, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Monday, March 29, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time.
>Some Pokémon have been added as 5km eggs :
Thanks a lot for reading our post. This is all the information that you need to know about Weather Week Pokemon Go. Please share this with others, and stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News. Thank you!
Read More | Forza Horizon 4 March 9 Update