Instagram is yet another social media platform that has so many users across the world. In general, you follow the pages you are interested in. And also, you can send messages and share the pages with anyone. Not only this, you can even comment and like the daily updates known as posts.
This platform consists of massive information about various aspects. However, it sometimes happens that when you share a photo or video with others and if they miss watching it on time, that photo disappears. Here, you guys will know how you can send these disappearing photos and videos. Check the complete article for further information.
Also Read | Instagram Terms and Conditions in 2021
How to Send Disappearing Photos and Videos?
For Instagram, the term disappearing has a revised term, i.e., missing. Further, the company clearly stated that one could send the missing photos and videos to another person. But here is a condition when you send a disappearing photo or video to someone and if they see them. The message will not appear in the chatbox unless you play your message again.
Likewise, follow the steps explained below to send the disappearing message:
- Log in to your account.
- Tap on the messages icon, which is in the top right corner of the feed
- You can even tap on the camera icon in the group or person to whom you want to send the disappearing photo or video. You will find this icon next to the person or group usernames.
- Now, tap on the search option and search for the username you are looking for and then tap on the camera icon.
- Then tap on the new message in the group and select the people to whom you want to send photos and videos, and lastly, tap on chat. Here, when you send a message to the group, it is available to each person.
- You can even add a photo or video, and for doing so, you have to tap the circle which is present at the bottom of the screen and then choose an additional effect option.
- Further, if you want to allow the person to share the photo only once, you have to select the view once option.
- You have to select allow to play again to view the photos or videos in the loop.
- Select the keep-in-chat option if you want to preview the image or video.
- Finally, tap on send, which is present at the bottom of the screen.
In case you need more assistance, you can reach out to Instagram help.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information you need to know about How to Send Disappearing Photos and Videos on Instagram? To get all the latest updates on Technology, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.
Read More | How to Take Photos in Forza Horizon 4?