Google has come up with the group tab view in google chrome android and today I will be guiding you through how to change the tab view in chrome android and disable group tabs in chrome for the android version. So, read till the end.
What is Group tabs in Google Chrome ?
- Google chrome was developed by google n the year 2008 and it was developed for eh all the cross platforms such as Android, Mac OS, Linux and IOS. Later it was made a default browser in the OS.
- One of the fastest and best Brower out there is Google’s google chrome. They always come up with new update and features to their browser application.
- Earlier this year google brought the new version of chrome which was called “chrome 88”.
- A long time before google has introduced the support for groups tabs in the chrome for the windows platform. This feature helps t them who opens up many as at the same time after being successfully tested in 2019 for windows
- Then it was launched and rolled out for the android version mobile platforms as well. This new update also includes the grid tab switcher
How to enable and disable the new grid layout ?
Enable the new Grid Layout:
the new grid interface is supported by default on all the android devices that are still using chrome. if you upgrade to the new version for the browser then if you cannot see the current grid tab view interface you have to activate it manually by going to the setting tab in chrome then got to flags and then the grid-layout tab and enable it. After that, you have to restart the browser and then it will work.
Disable the new Grid Layout:
If you didn’t like this update or the grid layout tabs view then there is some relief for you as you can diable the group tab view with just one simple step. Got the chrome setting and click on the drop-down menu where you will find the disable button option for the grid layout.