In this article we were going to give information on Xiaomi Mi 11 mobile launch and about it’s new spectacular design. So, kindly read the article till the end to know about the Xiaomi Mi 11 launch date and it’s new specifications.
Xiaomi MI 11 Launch Date & It’s Features:
- According to information Xiaomi Mi 11 were launched in china on 28th december,2020. And on February 8th,2021 xiaomi were planning to launch it’s Mi 11 smart phone globally.
- And it was coming with new latest features, technology to attract the people and it’s customers. Presently, this smartphone was officially available in china with price of 8gb ram, 128gb storage costs CNY 3,999 and 8gb with 256gb storage costs CNY 4,299, 12gb ram with 256gb storage will costs CNY 4,6999. But for global release the price of the smartphone haven’t revealed by company till now. As per information the expected price will be Rs.44,990.
- According to information xiaomi mi 11 design looks approximately similar to mi 10 on front side with ‘punch hole display’ for front facing camera. And this mobile comes with 6.81 inches screen size, height 164.33mm(which makes this mobile an one of the big smartphone compared to others), and also with 2k screen resolution 1400 x 3200 with amoled display type consists of refresh rate 120hz and also with pixel density 515 ppi.
- This mobile were also coming with Corning Gorilla Glass for front and back which makes the smartphone resist against the hardly smashing and damages. And the mobile was coming with mid night gray, horizon blue, frost white color.
Other Specifications of Mi 11:
- This device have three rear camera 108mp+13mp+5mp mega pixel quality cameras and front camera with 20mp cameras also having digital zoom, auto flash, face detection, touch to focus features.
- And this was coming with an processor called Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 which will be used in top end mobile devices. Also support to android 11 version.
- It will have Battery capacity 4600mah and haves 55w wired charging and 50w wireless charging with USB support type C port for the mobile.
- Device will include sensors like finger print(Onscreen & optical), heartbeat monitor sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, compass and gyroscope sensors.
Read more: Best 5G smartphones to be released in 2021.
Read more: Xiaomi mi 10 review.