Hearthstone, which started as just an experimental game in 2014 with a small blizzard team, has really outdone itself. It’s been over six years since the game’s release across platforms, and it still is one of the best card games out there. The game constantly adds more and more elements to the game to engage the players and keep it relevant to recent times. In this article, we are going to talk about Hearthstone Celebrates Lunar New Year Events. So, kindly read this article till the end to know everything about it.
The game developers expertly build upon the original Warcraft game’s already great lore by a blizzard. The game also introduces quests and new skins at regular intervals to spice things up. The latest one in this fray is the Celebration of Lunar New Year Events adding several new quests and skins.
Also Read | New Ashe Skin Overwatch
Hearthstone Celebrates Lunar New Year Events
Hearthstone has maintained its popularity for all these years by its innovative quests and gorgeous skins. The game developers provide a new quest now and then to keep the players engaged.
Just a month back, Hearthstone released the new Darkmoon set; the set’s curious thing was that it contained four brand new skins.
There was a lot of buzz about these new skins, but there was no official word about when these will be available or how to get them. The players all over the internet have been speculating for quite some time about these cards.
However, the company has finally removed the curtain and has revealed that the new skins are a part of the Hearthstone Lunar New Year celebration.
The Celebration also has new legendary quests, and a long-time fan-favorite game mode is also making a return. The company announced the celebration from the official page of the game. Citing that the Celebration would take place between 9th to 23rd February.
Also Read | Tiger Huntress Ashe Revealed
What exactly do celebratory events have???
Here is a list of everything that was announced:
- First, there will be three legendary quests, which will reward the players with several card packs. The quests are as follows:
- You’ll get two “Madness at the Darkmoon Faire” and one “Scholomance Academy” for playing one battleground match.
- Playing five duels will also grant the same packs.
- Playing five ranked standard matches will also grant the same packs.
- “Romance of Three Kingdoms,” based on four new characters, have been added and will be available from 9 to 19th Feb. on the web-store as well as an in-game purchase.
- Lunar Blessing Tavern Brawl is coming back after requests from players all over.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information you need to know about Hearthstone Celebrates Lunar New Year Events. To get all the latest updates on Hearthstone, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.