If there is one thing that is roaring at the start of 2021, it is the constant attempts by the Gaming Publishers and Industries attempts to make us feel contempt in this never-ending pandemic with tournaments and new launches. Now the anticipation is ten folds with Epic Games and Nintendo joining hands to start a brand-new Fortnite Switch Cup 2 Tournament. Now, let’s learn more details about the Fortnite Switch Cup2 tournament.
The Fortnite Switch Cup2 Tournament is solely available for play and participation to those who have access to Nintendo Switch. You have to take part in the Fortnite Switch Cup2 Tournament through Nintendo Switch.
Also Read | Fortnite Seattle Sounders Cup
Prizes For Fortnite Switch Cup2 Tournament
- Lovely” cosmetic character skin,
- “Heart Blast” back bling
- “I am sitting down,” spray.
You can gain access to these in-game cosmetics in Fortnite by winning the Fortnite Switch Cup2 Tournament. These mentioned cosmetics will, of course, be eventually be featured in the Fortnite Item Shop. As a solo tournament for gamers such as yourself(especially if you are playing from the Asian continent), you will have access to the Switch Cup2 tournament from February 3rd. There is a 3 hour limit to the Fortnite Switch Cup2 Tournament, and you will only be awarded the chance of a maximum of ten matches.
Also Read | The Pele Cup in Fortnite
Scoring System Of Fortnite Switch Cup 2 Tournament
- Victory Royale: 20 points
- 2nd position: 15 points
- 3rd position: 13 points
- 4th-5th position: 10 points
- 6th-10th position: 8 points
- 11th-15th position: 7 points
- 16th-20th position: 6 points
- 21st place- 25th position: 5 points
- 26th to 30th position: 4 points
- 31st to 40th position: 3 points
- 41st to 50th position: 2 points
- 51st to 75th position: 1 point
- Each elimination: 1 point
You can learn more about the Fortnite Switch Cup2 Tournament here.
Read More | Fortnite Streamer Bowl 2 Cup