Cyberpunk 2077 adds mod tools to the game which will change the gaming experience for the users. What is mod tools and how to use it everything you should know, so read till the end.
About the new Cyberpunk 2077 update:
- Cyberpunk 2077 developers have released mod tools for the PC version after its 1.1 version.
- Since the launch of the game last year, though PC users have been able to create their own mods, getting official software and resources opens up new possibilities.
- These will come with the patch updates for the PC with checking its compatibility.
- This update is not for XBOX or PS4 players. Instead, PC users will experience the official mod tools on their platform.
- This update 1.1 version is focused on the new patches which will include these mod tools and the update is coming in the next month i.e February.
Cyberpunk 2077 adds mod tools
- The new Modding tools which are inclined in patch updates are TweakDB, ArchiveDump, Metadata, and TweakDump ID’s will make the gaming experience easy and amazing for the users.
- Currently, the game has more than 760 mods available for the PC, and more is yet to come. Thanks for the new patch update.
- The 1.1 updates are mainly focused on its gaming stability and improvements related to cache problems, memory crashes, bugs, and visual issues related issues.
- For PC DLC will be available for the summer and spring season, which will be then followed by XBOX Series X and PS5.
Patch 1.1 is out on PC, consoles and Stadia!
In this update, which lays the groundwork for the upcoming patches, we focused on various stability improvements and bugfixes.
— Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame) January 22, 2021
For more updates, stay tuned with Gamestanza.