Hitman 3 has made us all excited with their fascinating missions and combats with enemies. But sometimes we do need help in a game, especially when it is special kills missions in the stealth mode Hitman 3 game. The Chongqing missions in Hitman 3 has confused quite a few players like you, and We are here to solve your doubts. Follow this guide on how to win the special kills Chongqing mission in Hitman 3.
Hitman 3 Impulse Control
- You have to seek out a homeless person and take on their disguise to follow through this mission. You find a few homeless persons in the alleyway talking about a job opportunity.
- Take anyone out, preferably the guy sleeping in the corner because he’ll be less noticeable. Follow the guard into the homeless centre after getting frisked. Leave any firearms or weaponry in the alley and wait in the “job interview” area until a lady calls you.
- You will get informed that no more test subjects are required for the night, and you then have to head upstairs next. Be ready to hide under the eye of the guards, either you can knock two of them out while walking in the right direction.
- Or if you do not want to combat, be escorted by the guard out of the building first. Then, with a disguise, enter the building again through the rooftops. You will find numerous way inside apart from these.
- Knock Junli out and remove her body. Just drag her out of sight and carry on with the procedure. Hush will get overloaded, and you will sense yourself winning with the Mnemonic special kills way.
Hitman 3 All-Seeing Eyes
You will get the Big Bada Boom and Billet Points special kill in the All-Seeing Eyes phase of the Hitman 3 game.
- You will see a spot rather a building indicated on the game map. It is a Laundromat building. Employ the code 0118 and head upstairs. Pick up the Sniper Rifle places at the roof. You will a few drones on the rooftop.
- Shoot the first three of them down. Infiltrate the meet of Hush and Royce’s under the Lotus sign walkaway path with a street guard’s disguise. Shoot down the leftover drones in the Block region and hide from view.
- After you see the gents argue for a few moments, shoot them down for the Bullet Points special kills. For the Big Bada Boom style, throw an explosive and watch it detonate.
- Other Special kills ways you can try in the Hitman 3 game in the missions Impulse Control, All-Seeing Eyes, and Certainty Principle are Deprivation, Royce’s special Assassination, Shock to The System, Cooling Down, and Medium Rare. All of these would suffice in completing the Special Kill mission in Hitman 3.
We're on it.
HITMAN 3 has arrived and everyone wants to play at once. We're tracking and will have everyone in the game, with their progress as soon as possible.
— IO Interactive (@IOInteractive) January 20, 2021
So go ahead and give Hitman 3 a try. The Hitman game is available for play in platforms like PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows.
Read more: Hitman 3 trailer released!