Ubisoft is opening the gates for the Ghost Recon Breakpoint free weekend on January 21-24. We stress this because it will be available on Stadia, but on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Playstation 4 and 5, Amazon Luna, and PC, you can also play it.
Also Read | Is Ghost of Tsushima Legend Split Screen?
How to get Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Breakpoint Free?
To participate in the free weekend of Breakpoint, you will need a Stadia Pro subscription, but that should be easy to achieve as everybody gets a free trial of Stadia Pro thanks to the incredible marketing efforts of Google. However, these Free Play Days are very risky, giving you unlimited access to a game with little to no limitations and always supplying you with enough taste to make you buy the game directly. Of course, that is the point, but as opposed to a trial that gives you a 30-minute timer or only one stage to speed through, it is still a super fun way to experience something.
Stadia Help stated that one would be able to play the full game within a given time span. If a package is for the Free Play Days case, you will play with any add-ons that the bundle contains. You’ll need to buy the game after the Free Play Days event ends if you want to keep playing. Please notice that consumable add-ons will not be available for free, such as in-game currency.
Also Read | Ghost of Tsushima
Changes Made (Taken From UBISOFT Official Site)
However, some updates and changes have also been made. We are sharing the improvements made:
- GHOST EXPERIENCE UPDATE- The update includes the addition of the Darkest Night setting, improvements to the stealth playstyle, bullet lure, cooking grenades, quicker inventory management, and more.
- GUNSMITH CHANGES- Players will experience more customization freedom and see improvements to the Gunsmith experience with the addition of custom stocks, shared stocks, under-barrel options, new/variant weapons, and unique cosmetics.
- EPISODE 3 CONTENT- Episode 3 content includes 10 story missions, 26 high-quality exclusive adventure rewards, a new PvP map, and two PvP mission milestones.
- GOLEM ISLAND UPDATES- The update includes new missions, the ability to traverse Golem Island solo, and the addition of two new modes, Raid Threat: Critical and Raid Threat: Low.
- PATHFINDER CLASS- This class utilizes their abilities and tools to discover new approaches to plan and execute their missions. Their special Armaros Interface ability allows players to call a rogue Azrael Drone, which can detect enemies and mark them for allies, distract patrols from controlling a stealth approach, flashing or stunning enemies, and deploy a tactical strike.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information you need to know about Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Breakpoint Free On Stadia Pro. To get all the latest updates on Tom Clancy Ghost Recon, follow us on Game Stanza and Google News.
Read More | Ubisoft Open-World Star Wars Game