Hitman 3 will be arriving soon, and the trailer has also released. The trailer has undoubtedly impressed the fans, and they are waiting for the launch of this most awaited game.
Hitman 3 Trailer:
As Agent 47 stalks, the trailer is completely filled with action and stylish visuals and kills people with a stunning backdrop tack. It does a decent job of showing off just enough of the world to get you excited, leaving your imagination with plenty.
Hitman 3 Pre-Order:
- The game is available for pre-order, which will also offer you digital content from the ‘Trinity Pack.’ This entails three monochromatic outfits to wear for Agent 47 before getting down to the murder business.
- There are two pre-order top Hitman 3 models to go for. The Hitman 3 Standard Edition will offer access to all levels and a whole series of ways to bump off all the goals of Agent 47, including many ways to replay each mission.
- However, if you fancy any more, you can also catch the Hitman 3 Deluxe Version, which includes some digital goodies, exclusive in-game costumes, and Deluxe Escalations to give your quarry even more ways to bump off.
Hitman 3 Launch Date:
- For PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PSVR, Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, Google Stadia and PC, Hitman 3 will release this Wednesday, January 20, 2021, (Epic Games Store).
- It will also be available on the Nintendo Switch with a special cloud gaming edition. The Standard Edition of Hitman 3 is the easier of the two versions of the game, but that doesn’t mean there won’t be anything to discover.
- In total, there are six locations on offer, which means plenty of targets to take on in locations such as Dubai, Dartmoor, and Chongqing, as well as features such as escalation contracts to make it much more difficult to secure your goal.
Stay Tuned with Gamestanza to get more such updates.
Read more: PS5 launch date confirmed!
Read more: Hitman 3 to be released on nintendo switch.