Find out all about the new game Red Dead Online: Latest update, Low FPS, and Lag Fix techniques. Recently, the game is getting revamped, and we’re as excited as you.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is a historical RPG game that took the world by storm. For its in-depth, accurate portrayal of the American countryside. From the days of western with the natives and the cowboys. Players could ride their horses around, interact with various NPCs, and so much more.
Released in 2018 by Rockstar Games. The game has only increased in popularity on and on. Recent patch notes of December are bound to tickle your toes. Reportedly, the online game mode within RDR2 is coming to PCs. The only game mode is Red Dead Online and starting 1st December 2020. People can download it to their PCs.
Also Read | Fortnite Gold Bars
If you’re worried about whether your PC is strong enough for the game, don’t worry. We have you covered. Accordingly, here are the minimum requirements for PC players and optimum requirements if you want immersive experiences like your PlayStation rivals.
- OS: Windows 7 – Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8GB
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB
- HDD Space: 150GB
- OS: Windows 10 – April 2018 Update (v1803)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Memory: 12GB
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB
- HDD Space: 150GB
As you can see, guys, even the humblest PCs around should at least be able to play the game in the basic version. However, we do have some tricks up our sleeves to tweak your rig to run the game better.
Also Read | Apex Legends FPS Counter
Graphic Card Settings – Lag-Free Experience and Max FPS
First of all, you want to access your AMD graphics card settings from either the toolbox or control panel. Afterward, you want to access global settings, and a page with these settings will appear. Just set up these settings, and you’re good to go.
- Anti-Aliasing Mode: Use Application settings
- Anti-aliasing Method: Multisampling
- Morphological Filtering: Off
- Anisotropic Filtering Mode: Use application settings
- Texture Filtering Quality: Performance
- Surface Format Optimization: On
- Wait for V-sync: Off
- OpenGL Triple Buffering: Off
- Shader Cache: AMD optimized
- Tesselation Mode: Override application settings
- Maximum Tesselation Level: Off
- GPU Workload: Graphics
- Chill: Off
- Frame Rate Target Control: Disabled
The Prestigious Bounty Hunter License
If you’ve played the game before and are confused by the new License, don’t worry. Prestigious Bounty Hunter License can be bought for only 15 Gold bars at any big town’s bounty board. If you already have the base license, you don’t need to worry. You can still collect bounties. However, if you want to get your hands on some legendary bounties, you will need to have a new license, such as Gene Beau Finley.
Read More | Ascendant Hunter Destiny 2