Scan through this article to know everything about the drafting skills in Forza Horizon 4. Also, do share your questions and opinions in the comment section.
Forza Horizon 4
Forza Horizon 4 is a Playground Games development that came out on 2nd October 2018. This racing genre video game comes under the series of Forza and features both single and multiplayer modes. Xbox Series X/S is the latest platform that got this game on 10 November 2020. This Microsoft Studios publishment features an open world environment in which players race with each other. Its accessibility even in the offline mode made it even more favourite.
There are over 700 licensed cars in this game where players can create their own racing track. The Dolby Atmos soundtrack and changing seasons provide a realistic gaming experience.
- Since it is a racing game, the skill or skill set here refers to the driving stuns that a player can perform perfectly. On completing the stunts correctly you get skill points that automatically upgrade your skill level in the game.
- Performing the stunts automatically triggers skill accomplishment in your account but, it is taken back if you collide rewind the game or reset the car position.
- There are several skills in this game and so, they are provided in three general categories- Standard, Combination and Special. Accomplishing any standard skill gets you 100 skill points whereas completing the combination skills enable you to get 1000 skill points.
- Special skills award you with 1000 to 2000 points. Skill chain is the term for completing the skills in a row or chain and it is responsible for your score multiplication.
- There are levels of skill, namely- Great, Awesome and Ultimate and this factor also adds to the former. Skill boosts are very essential to progress in the game. On doing so, the player also get rewards such as permanent Car Mastery perks.
Drafting skills Forza horizon 4
- Drafting is one of the standard skillsets in this game. One can easily achieve it by following the slipstream of the opponent. On executing it at an awesome or ultimate level, you will get more than 100 skill points.
- It works in a more realistic way which means that there is no special task for it. It is quite simple when compared to drifts and skills like that so, it might seem quite meaningless. Drafting for a specific number of times, unlock a few titles and rewards like “Feeling Hungry” which is worth 50 bricks.
- It is all about staying behind a car, maintaining a good speed and without crashing or losing control. Performing draft is quite easy for beginners in the OP B tune on Falcon Loop Circuit. Earning 3 ultimate draft skills is also a weekly challenge in Forzathon, chapter 2.
For more updates in Forza horizon 4, Stay tuned with Gamestanza.
Read more: Cheat codes for Forza horizon 4
Read more: Forza horizon 4 threading the needle skill.