Want to know about Noibat Pokémon in Go. A bat-like Pokémon with bright Yello Eyes? Noibat is a complete dream in himself. And to know all about him, this is the place. To know all about the Dragon alike pokemon from the very much amazing Noibat Pokemon Go Pokemon Game. All the Guide related information you need and about its abilities and superpowers, which you can use in the battle arena. But before that, you can check out our website for more pokemon go character abilities and a guide on how to use them!
Noibat Pokemon Go Details:
Noibat is a Flying and Dragon-type Pokémon. A major part of the pokémon is in a beautiful purple/lavender color. It was originally found in the Kalos region. Noibat is vulnerable to Dragon, Fairy, Ice, and Rock-type moves. The blowing wind enhances Noibat. After nightfall, they emerge from their caves in which they nest during the day. Just like Bats(an actual animal), they are nocturnal pokémon. Using their ultrasonic waves, they go looking for ripened fruits they like. No wavelength of sound is beyond Noibat’s ability to produce.
Communication for them is the ultrasonic waves they produce. On Ash’s Pokédex, it’s defined that Noibat’s Ultrasonic waves can disturb the hearing sense of its prey and can also deal some damage.
[table id=34 /]
Also Read | Skyrim Best light armos in 2020 – Full guide.
- Catch chance: 30%
- Chance to escape: 5%
- Rarity: very rare
- Catch candies: 400
- Stardust: 600
Noibat Pokemon Go Evolution:
Best moves of Noibat:
- The best moves for Noibat are Wing Attack and Dragon Pulse when attacking Pokémon in Gyms.
- This move combination has the highest total DPS and is also the best moveset for PVP battles.
- Bites, air cuts, fire moves and also wing attacks, and a combination of all of them are a few of the most common and useful combat moves that they are amazing at.
Also Read | Shiny seel pokemon go – Full guide.
Few more useful moves of Noibat:
Some Useful move with no of Damage Per Second(DPS) dealt and Total Damage output(TDO)
- Bite and Dragon Pulse deals damage of 5.05 DPS with a TDO of 58.86.
- Bite and Heat Wave deals damage of 4.65 DPS with a TDO of 54.18.
- Wing attack and Heat Wave deals damage of 4.34 DPS with a TDO of 50.64
- Wing Attack and Air Cutter deals damage of 4.20 DPS with a TDO of 48.97.
- Bite and Air Cutter deals damage of 3.98 DPS with a TDO of 45.34.
[table id=37 /]
[table id=38 /]
Read more: Fletchling Pokemon Go – Full guide.
Read more: Deerling Pokemon Go – Full guide.